- Students enrolled in a course which is cancelled prior to the commencement of the course shall be entitled to a complete refund of course fees.
- In the event of a course being cancelled after the commencement date, refund will be calculated on a pro rata basis.
- A student must give 5 days notice in writing prior to the course commencement of their intentions to withdraw from the course. In this event the student is eligible for a full refund. Failure to give notification will incur a $500.00 or 10% penalty of the course fee which ever is lesser.
Students are liable for flight training costs incurred prior to the withdrawal from the course.
- Students withdrawing within the first eight days of the course for which attendance is required, shall be entitled to a refund of their course fees less $500.00 or 10% whichever is lesser. This clause is subject to the proviso students are liable for any flight training and other direct costs incurred prior to their withdrawal from the course.
- Students withdrawing from a course after the first eight days of the course for which attendance is required shall not be entitled to a refund of course fees regardless of the duration of the course.
- Southern Wings may, entirely at the discretion of the Board, grant a partial refund of course fees. The student must apply in writing no later than 30 days from the date of withdrawal from the course. Any such application must state the reasons for withdrawal. Applications for refund are to be addressed to: