Southern Wings has agreed to observe and be bound by the Education (Pastoral Care of Tertiary and International Learners) Code of Practice 2021. www.nzqa.govt.nz
In order to succeed in your studies, you must not only be physically fit but, you must also be mentally fit. Your over-all well-being is important to your success in your chosen profession.
Therefore, we encourage you to seek support at any-time. Don’t be afraid to talk to a staff member if you require assistance – we are here to help.
Below are some useful links with regards to health and wellbeing.
- Ministry of Health www.health.govt.nz
- Southern District Health Board www.southernhealth.nz
- Auckland District Health Board www.adhb.health.nz
- Health Concerns Fact Sheets www.nhs.uk/conditions
- Mental Wellbeing www.depression.org.nz
- Rainbow Youth www.ry.org.nz
- Sexual Health www.healthnavigator.org.nz/sexual-health
- Alcohol and Drug Support www.alcoholdrughelp.org.nz