Online PPL eCourse
For 2024, Southern Wings is offering online PPL Courses for each of the PPL subjects. This gives you the freedom to attend either one or all the subjects via zoom from the comfort of your home in the evening.
- Class sessions are 2 and a half hours in duration with a tutor guiding you through the each subject syllabus in preparation for the exam.
- We provide you with a workbook before the commencement of the course.
- You will receive online learning material in the form of progress tests and practice exams.
- A tutor contact so that when you are studying you can fire through any questions you may have.
- Classes run on Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 6pm – 8:30pm
- Dates for each course are as follows;
- Flight Radio Telephony: May 7th, 9th, 14th, 16th. Cost of course $200
- Human Factors: May 21st, 23rd, 28th, 30th and June 4th. Cost of course is $255
- Law: June 11th, 13th, 18th, 29th. Cost of course is $200
- Aircraft Technical Knowledge: June 25th, 27th July 2nd, 4th, 9th, 11th. Cost of Course $255
- Meteorology: July 16th, 18th, 23rd, 24th, 30th, August 1st. Cost of course $255
- Navigation: August 6th, 8th, 13th, 15th, 20th, 22nd. Cost of course $255
We recommend that you purchase the Waypoints textbooks for each subject. Available at www.waypoints.co.nz. However you will be provided with the Human Factors textbook written by us. You will need a current AIP Vol 4 for the law and navigation course and the law exam. This can be purchased at https://shop.aeropath.aero/products/aip-volume-4-kit